February 2013 PRESIDENCY MESSAGE

February 2013 PRESIDENCY MESSAGE


Monday, January 28, 2013

Meal Planning

Thanks to everyone who came to our budget/quick meal meeting.  I think this was more for my benefit than anyone else! The entrees that people brought were all delicious and I know I have a few new things to add into my meal rotation. Here are the recipes that I was given for some of the entrees that we ate. I think there were more, but these were the only recipes I got. If you brought something and the recipe isn't on here feel free to get it to me and I will add it. The recipes are saved as picture files (jpg) so all you have to do is click on them. Then you can print them right off or save them to your computer.


 
 
 
 
 
Here is also a handout to help with your meal planning. On the one side you can list your meals for the week and then make a list of everything you need to get at the store for those meals. It is set for a standard letter paper size with two per page, and there are two choices, one in black and white and one in color.

No comments: